Riverwatcher Active Content Environment
SYSTEM HASH - Special system variables in RACE
accept (Apache only)
- Contains a list of all types that the client's browser will accept.
- (Shell only) Contains an array of commandline arguments given to the RACE shell - the first value will be the name of the RACE script being run.
- Contains the specific document (i.e. include file, if applicable) that RACE is currently parsing.
- Contains the name of the parent document, which will be the same as document_current unless accessed from an include file.
- Contains the local document_root path for the current vhost.
- Contains the full URI (path) being accessed by the browser.
- (Shell only) Contains a hash of environment variables as name and value pairs
- Contains the last error that RACE has encountered in the script that is currently running.
- Contains an array of all errors that RACE has encountered in the script that is currently running.
- Contains the connical name of the local web server.
- Contains the system path.
- Contains information about the path of the current document.
- Contains the process ID of the Apache daemon serving that page.
- Contains the query string sent by the browser.
- Contains the host name of the server that referred us.
- Contains the url of the http redirection.
- Contains the remote hostname, if applicable, of the client.
- Contains the remote IP address of the client.
- Contains the request method (typically either GET or POST).
- Contains the protocol version that the server is using.
- Contains the name of the server.
- Contains the port number that the server is running on.
- Contains the server result code of the http request; normally it is 'OK'.
- Contains the server's signature.
- Contains the server's software version information.
- Contains the numerical http status code; normally it is '200'.
- Contains the user agent string sent by the browser.
- Contains the current RACE version.
Example - Banning a user from a page
Error: Improperly formatted array or hash.
This keeps users from 192.168.0.251 from viewing the page
basic race programming
working with files and directories
writing shell scripts
debugging RACE scripts
Copyright © 2009
Hosting by Riverwatcher Studios